Woah! It has been a while since I have updated my fun things to do section of the site! Well, there is no time like the present. Well, here is a list of fun things to do on your birthday!
1. Call the News Media. Tell them there is a big story unfoldoing at your house. When they show up, give them party hats and thank them for coming to your party and bringing their camra (crew)
2. Goto a restraunt. Order a large feast. When the check comes tell them that it is your birthday and you do not have to pay.
3. When people tell you Happy Birthday, say, “It is not my birthday! It is my birthverery”
4. At your birthday party (celebration) stand up and yell “Bithdays (birthvererys) are great, but not as good as going to jamesdojo.wordpress.com!”
5. Wear a cape!
6. Vote for the Wookiee Awards (please vote people! even if it is not your birthversery(day) I really need people to vote!!!)
7. Buy gifts for other people and wish them happy birthday
8. Make people sing the Happy Birthday song to you.
9. Make people sing the Happy Birthday song to you. (backwards)
10. Make people sing the Happy Birthday song to you. (In pig-latin)
11. Make people sing the Happy Birthday song to you. (In kligoin)
12. Make people sing the Happy Birthday song to you. (In aztec)
13. Make people sing the Happy Birthday song to you. (backwards and in kligon!)
14. Tell people you are turning 83 (unless you are 83 then tell people you are 12)
15. Randomly Scream “Its my birthday!!! Woot!” at odd moments (be creative)
16. Ask stangers what they got you for your birthday. If they respond in any way, run and scream, “Ahhhhh, I’m not suposed to talk to people!”
17. Hand out flyers announcing the Wookiee Awards on my site! (hint hint)
18. Call the school superatendant and tell them there should not be school on a national gift-giving holiday like this (your birthday)…this will not work as well if your birthday is on the weekedns
19. See above but instead of the school call the post-office or a bank
20. Two Words “Birthday Bomb” use your imagination
21. Hum (or whistle) the birthday song all day
22. celebrate by having a watermellon smashing contest (oh, yeah, there is nothing better than smashing stuff)
23. If you know someone with the same birthday as you call them your “Birthday-Buddy”…..Wait! On second thought, don’t! That is almost as lame as “Locker-Buddy” (oh, yeah I went there!)
Well, I hope you enjoyed my list. I have since written a sequel for my 21st birthday! Check it out here. It is a lot better than this list since my sense of humor has evolved.
[Notice! This is a joke article!!! I do not actually expect you to do these things! I wrote this on my birthday for amusement purposes only! DO NOT comment to tell me that this list is stupid and that no one would/could do these things on their birthday. It is just a joke! If you don’t get it get a sense of humor!]