- Who needs astrology? The wise man gets by on fortune cookies. ~Edward Abbey
- Weather is a great metaphor for life – sometimes it’s good, sometimes it’s bad, and there’s nothing much you can do about it but carry an umbrella. ~Terri Guillemets
- My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to 99 cents a can. That’s almost $7.00 in dog money. ~Joe Weinstein
- If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself. ~Henry Ford
- One moment of patience may ward off great disaster. One moment of impatience may ruin a whole life. ~Chinese Proverb
Archive for December, 2010
Hello, my friends! I just punched my new (to me) iPod!
This is the first device I have ever owned that begins with a lowercase i. I am writing this post on it! Yay! I have been really busy these past few weeks. I had finals a couple weeks back the. Christmas stuff and I have also managed to find a job. I jab e a few good posts planned for the coming days of I can get around to writing them.
Be expecting a list of the top thongs I have learned about working win the public (hopefully it will be funny an not just sound like complaining) I also plan on doing a top ten movies lie (if i have not done so already :p ) and a few more things.
Also, my Moyer bought me a camera for Christmas…so yeah, there may be some more fin multimedia stuff on here soon. (if I can think of anything worth posting that is)
Well, I hope you had a merry christmas…
…oh, look! An adorably evil kitten!
Have a very merry Christmas everyone! I hope you have a great day!
Oh, and incase you don’t know, Homestarrunner.com has started updating again and has 2 decemberween toons up. (It’s a decemberween mackerel!) So in honor of these joyous occasions, here is 5 Random Quotes from Decemberween by Homestarrunner!
- “That’s it, I’m going back to your house. Later on, we’ll conspire.”
- “That’s right! This Decemberween, I, homestarrunner.com, will attempt to sled down… The Steep Deep!”
- “♫♪ I got Strong Bad a Deep Impact! ♪♫”
- “Bubs, I need to buy everyone and their brother Decemberween presents!”
I was in BAM the other day and the lady in front of me asked an employee “Sir, I am looking for a book by Roger Ebert. It’s called The Great Movies 3. Do you have it?” The man behind the counter started to type on his keyboard and he said “I’m not sure if it’s came out yet; I have the other two at home and I love them.”
Her response? “There are two other ones? Maybe I should start with those…”
🙂 I love the holidays!
Wow! This has been one busy week for the entertainment industry! We have received loads of new information regarding all kinds of up and coming projects. Here is a quick rundown of the top stories:
- In response to the success of shows such as “Ace of Cakes”, “Miami Ink”, “Ice Road Truckers”, and “Pawn Stars”, Fox network intends to release it’s own reality series about a particular Business. “Krispy Kreme Kashers” will chronicle the adventures of a group of college students working at a local Krispy Kreme. Not much is known about the new reality series, though the producers have confirmed that they plan to have several crossover episodes with “Cops”.
- It has just been reviled that the reason George Lucas divorced his wife, Marcia, was that he found out that they were long lost twins.
- Jim Carrey, Michael Cera, and Will Ferrell are set to appear in a documentary about typecasting set to air next year.
- M. Night Shyamalan has teamed up with the writers of Scary Movie to create a new film entitled, “The Whispers”. We know from his most recent films that M. Night can certainly handle a comedy but I am not so sure about the “Scary Movie” writers… It is scheduled to be released on December 12th, 2012.
- TLC appeared before congress this week to propose a new law requiring that every family with more than 6 children apply for a reality series.
- John Favreu accidentally mentioned that Cowboys Vs. Aliens was to be the first film in a Trilogy. We have also found out that the second film will be titled “Cowboys Vs Aliens Vs Ninjas Vs Zombies Vs Nazis Vs Indiana Jones” The title for the third film will simply be titled “Iron Man 3”.