Wow! This has been one busy week for the entertainment industry! We have received loads of new information regarding all kinds of up and coming projects. Here is a quick rundown of the top stories:
- In response to the success of shows such as “Ace of Cakes”, “Miami Ink”, “Ice Road Truckers”, and “Pawn Stars”, Fox network intends to release it’s own reality series about a particular Business. “Krispy Kreme Kashers” will chronicle the adventures of a group of college students working at a local Krispy Kreme. Not much is known about the new reality series, though the producers have confirmed that they plan to have several crossover episodes with “Cops”.
- It has just been reviled that the reason George Lucas divorced his wife, Marcia, was that he found out that they were long lost twins.
- Jim Carrey, Michael Cera, and Will Ferrell are set to appear in a documentary about typecasting set to air next year.
- M. Night Shyamalan has teamed up with the writers of Scary Movie to create a new film entitled, “The Whispers”. We know from his most recent films that M. Night can certainly handle a comedy but I am not so sure about the “Scary Movie” writers… It is scheduled to be released on December 12th, 2012.
- TLC appeared before congress this week to propose a new law requiring that every family with more than 6 children apply for a reality series.
- John Favreu accidentally mentioned that Cowboys Vs. Aliens was to be the first film in a Trilogy. We have also found out that the second film will be titled “Cowboys Vs Aliens Vs Ninjas Vs Zombies Vs Nazis Vs Indiana Jones” The title for the third film will simply be titled “Iron Man 3”.